Types of lessons available:
- Individual or private lessons
- Small group lessons (2 - 5 students)
- Large group lessons: Could be a team, club, school class, homeschool or church group
- Parent and professional development workshops
- Lessons are held on Zoom
- Lessons are approximately 50 min long
- Core Topics average from 5 - 6 lessons with some Specialty Topics being 6 - 9 lessons
- Upon completion of a Mindset Conditioning topic the child will receive a certificate
The day before each lesson I'll send you via email:
- Zoom link to the next scheduled lesson. You can open Zoom on a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Summary of what will be covered in the lesson so you know what's coming
- Workbook (that ranges from 4-19 pages) for your child to fill in answers and thoughts during the lesson - please print this out ahead of time
- One page Wisdom Home Sheet for you to use with your child afterwards to continue the conversation and reinforce the concepts
- Occasionally I'll request items for an activity or simple craft - I promise they will be easy "everyday" items around the house - and not mandatory, just nice if available
The price for lessons varies based on number of students in the lessons (private lessons have my undivided attention; small group lessons have some direct attention and large group lessons will have Q&A at the end) and the number of lessons given in each topic.